At Hollr Ltd, we pride ourselves on durability and quality; you can be assured products supplied by us is of the best quality all around as the world’s leading contactless business card provider. Hollr Care is here for you to provide complete peace of mind.
Replacements will be a like for like product or similar specification up to a maximum of your original product purchase price paid in the rear occasion a purchased product is discontinued.
If you have a product that is no longer available, we shall provide you with the next equivalent at no further cost.
What is covered?
- Loss of product
- Accidental Damage
- Any cosmetic damage (e.g. rust, scratches etc.)
- Theft of product
This is not an insurance policy and is an extended warranty only.
- “Us, We, Our” means Hollr Ltd, an Isle of Man Company with registered number 133766C and address: Ferndale, Saddle Road, Douglas, Isle of Man;
- “You, Your” means the person who has entered into Hollr Warranty as defined in the document (top left).
- There are statutory rights in place that apply to faulty goods. You can find advice on those rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Your household insurance may provide you with some protection for your Product
- You are entitled to 2 replacements during the 1 or 2 year(s) of your Warranty
- We will not be responsible for any failure to carry out our obligations if any circumstances outside our reasonable control cause it
- We will disable link to damaged product and re-enable on replacement product
- You will need to cover postage, packaging and other additional costs incurred.
How to claim
In the unfortunate event that you are required to claim under warranty. Contact V1CE Limited via any of the methods below;
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Ferndale, Saddle Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1HG